Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thinking Of Waves - Pattern


The pattern of Thinking of Waves is up and alive!

Many thanks to the wonderful testers on Ravelry - KnitterlyGoodness, BusyMind, fiveb, ThePandorica, Wupperstricker, and thestitchinwench for their generous help with testing.

I made 2 more shawls from the same pattern to double and triple check my stitch counts before sending the pattern out to the testers. I just never got around to post them. So here they are.

With the 2 shawls, colors were added to various sections.  The shawl was knitted in sections using short-rows, so it's easy to change colors.  The above shawl used Naturally Haven for main color (gray) and some orange yarn I dyed for contrast color.  I dyed different shades of teal blue using acid dye for the shawl shown on the bottom.





3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I bought the pattern but I have problems with Section C. Can I send you a mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, go ahead and email me or if you're on Ravelry, pm me :)

      Delete