Monday, July 7, 2014

First Note Pattern



A new shawl pattern First Note is now published!

I first knitted the shawl in the gradient yarn I dyed.  After written up the pattern, I again knitted in solid color using The Plucky Knitter - Primo.  The color is a very vibrant red. As much as l liked the first version, I felt the need to have one in solid color to showcase the lace pattern more clearly.

It has been a while since I knitted this one, so honestly, I can't think of much to write abut...



Many thanks to Vaida, Virgina, Tatjana, and Valentina. They offered tremendous help for test knit, and even voluntarily to knit from written instruction over chart.  I can't express enough how lucky I feel to have found these amazing testers.

The pattern was also tech edited by wonderful Sashka (aka Sashkaknits on Ravelry.)



Summer is rolling.  I have been busy, knitting and designing, just a bit lazy to take pictures and post things. The only bummer is I have not been sewing as much as I'd planned. Oh well, it's all good.  



1 comment: